Do you fly Frontier, but hate the lack of free carry-ons or assigned seats? Here’s your chance to score status on Frontier’s new loyalty program after flying just two round-trip flights between now and October 7th.
What you get with 20K status…
- Carry-on allowance
- Seat assignment
- Family pooling (share miles with up to 8 people)
- Priority boarding
- Waived redemption fees — Travel fees are waived, these include: call center reservation fee, unaccompanied minor fee (if the minor is the elite member), same-day confirmed fee and same-day standby fee. This benefit is for members only.
- Last seat availability — Use miles to redeem last seat available award tickets. This benefit can be used by any traveler on the Elite member’s booking.
- Stretch seating at check-in — Upgrade, for free, to stretch seating (if available) during flight check-in, at the ticket counter or gate. This benefit is for the member only.
How to take advantage of this promotion…
- Sign up for a Frontier loyalty account here.
- Go here and scroll to the bottom and fill out the form
- Book two round-trip flights using your Frontier loyalty number between now and October 15th (you must fly by this date)
It’s worth noting that while this deal does cost money, you may be able to find Frontier flights cheap enough to make it worth your while.
To read more about Frontier’s new rewards program, head over to Pizza in Motion!