Happy Monday everyone. I logged into my Amex account (Platinum Card) this morning to find an offer for 3,500 Membership Rewards after spending $300+ on Hilton properties. This is similar to the 10K MR offer through Amex Travel that I posted about last week.
Here are the details:
Get 3,500 additional Membership Rewards points one-time by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $300+ on room rate and room charges at Hilton properties by 6/30/2018. Book direct with Hilton. See terms for exclusions.
- Reservations must be made online at Hilton.com, via the Hilton Honors App or by calling 1-800-445-8667.
- Offer only valid at Hilton properties in the US & US territories.
- Excludes gift card purchases.
- Offer does not apply to advance purchase rates, including Advance Purchase, Save Now & Pay and Non-refundable rates.
- Corporate Cards are not eligible for this offer.
- Limit of 3,500 points per card.
I don’t value points/miles because I think it’s super subjective, but if you’re into that sort of thing, using The Points Guys’ May valuation of 2 cents/MR, you’re looking at a return of $70 in value.